The Bridge (Delbrook Baptist) Church
North Vancouver, B.C. Canada
"The beginning of our church go back to post World War II when the Mount Pleasant Baptist church in Vancouver first established a Sunday School on the North Shore. The original chapel at 515 West Windsor Road and Sunday School rooms were constructed in 1955...and Delbrook Baptist Church was established. (REF.) The Building Permit book at the North Vancouver Archives indicates that a$27,000 permit was issued to Mount Pleasant Baptist Church in 1956.
Link 2: http://www.puertasabiertas.ca/
Link 3: http://nspgmbc.org/ns8/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id