In the summer of 1984, we purchased the actual church property where we are now located. (at 1400 Sutherland Avenue in the City of North Vancouver, B.C.)
"Due to God's increase and blessing, we have expanded our facilities to accommodate our growing needs.
"We are dedicated to the training of young men and women to fulfill the calling of God in their lives and to reach the lost for Jesus Christ in our generation." (Link.)
Black and White photos taken in 2004 are on file at the North
Color photo in Y2K Project on file at the North Vancouver Archives.
Appendix: Research on Evangelical Free Church available on request.