North Vancouver, B.C.
The first listing of a Methodist Church building in North Vancouver seems to be on page 1263 in Henderson's 1910 City Directory. The pastor is noted as being Rev. B. H. Balderston and the church as being between 4th and 5th Street. From 1911 to 1914 the pastor is listed as being Rev. W. D. Schlictor.
The actual address of 425 St. Georges is given in the "Our Church-Our Heritage" article on the back page of the Feb. 26, 1978 bulletin of St. Andrew's United Church.
"The Methodist branch of our congregation held its first services in
members' homes and in the Orange Hall (227 Lonsdale Ave.), until a small
church was built at 425 St. Georges. This was soon too small for the
congregation and the Sixth St. Church (See Blog Post 3/25/12.) was built at
the S. W. corner of St. Georges Avenue." (REF. 2.)
When comparing the 1930 Fire Insurance map with the 1910 Fire Insurance map the lot that would be 425 St. Georges shows a one story building that could be the Methodist Church.
By 1915 Henderson's City Directory only lists the North Vancouver Methodist Church on the East 6th Street corner of St. Georges Avenue. The pastor at this new Methodist Church was Rev. H. A. Ireland.
Reference 2: 1978 St. Andrew's United Church Bulletin.
Reference 3: 1910 Henderson City Directory.