North Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Canyon Heights is the area in the District of North Vancouver that is near the top of Capilano Road, at the base of Grouse Mountain. It is here that in 1950 a temporary building was placed as the start of Canyon Heights Christian Assembly. The first services were in the form of a Sunday School.
The first permanent building was constructed on this site in 1965. It was built by Gordon Millhouse and dedicated on Easter Sunday of that year. (REF.)
Reference: Celebrating 60 Years, The History of Canyon Heights Christian
Assembly 1950-2010, church pamphlet.