"Winterthur (//; German pronunciation: [ˈvɪntərtuːr]) is a city in the canton of Zürich in northern Switzerland. It has the country's sixth largest population with an estimate of more than 100,000 people. In the local dialect and by its inhabitants, it is usually abbreviated as Winti. Today Winterthur is a service and high tech industry centre, but many people make use[how?] of its proximity to Zürich, which lies approximately 30 kilometres (19 mi) to the south-west, and only 18 minutes by train." (Link 1.)
In the Sanctuary, the pulpit is from 1854 by a sculptor named Egger from Konstanz. The baptismal font is by Hans Conrad and from the year 1656. (Link 2.)
The organ originated in the monastery at Salem and was from 1766 to 1768 and built by Charles Joseph Riepp. The casing is from 1888. It has 56 registers , 3 manuals and pedal board, all from the original organ. (Link 2.)
Photos: Taken by Richard Wilson while living in Zurich, Switzerland 2014.
Link 2: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadtkirche_Winterthur